IMPACT Field Guide
A no-nonsense Field Guide that enables you to initiate and implement an action plan, to start leading that change process. We cut to the chase and bring you the IMPACT of the golden nuggets in a practical and dynamic framework.
The Positivity Pulse: Transforming Your Workplace
To support you in acquiring more in-depth knowledge from the content we work on in Day 2 IMPACT Mastermind, we provide you with this book to help you gain a deeper understanding on how to transform your workplace.
Private IMPACT Mastermind FB Group
The power of Mastermind Groups cannot be overstated. If you haven't yet, read Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. We want to ensure your success and keep everyone linked to support one another, share ideas and celebrate our success along the way.
Corporate/Business leaders, managers, administrators
Superintendents, Principals, Directors of School Programs
HealthCare, Non-Profit, Social & Mental Health, Human Service Leaders/Administrators (***Special focus for HealthCare leaders to meet quadruple aim.)
Any leader wishing to make a positive IMPACT in their organization/business
If you are struggling with success in leading change, this is for you!
Day 1: Monday November 4, 2019 Lead Positive Change in Your Organization
Day 2: Tuesday November 5, 2019 Take a Stand to Ignite Flourishing in Your Workplace [***Special Attention for Nurtured Heart Approach Leaders struggling to implement the approach in your organization.***]
6 Month Access to online Course IMPACT Performance & Productivity: Lead Positive Change in Your Organization
Filled with wisdom and practical guidance. Life Changing!
Phil Rosen HRSA HCCN Grant Project Director @KeyCare, the NJ Health Center Controlled Network (HCCN)
Work became enjoyable and rewarding
Peggy Archuleta, AZ
Sherry Blair Is Unstoppable
Janet Waller, NY
A Definite Must See Whenever Sherry is Featured!
Cherie Avinger, Chief Operations Officer
Perhaps you want to jump into the 2-Day Immersion to get started but are not ready to make the commitment to take the course just yet. That's okay too. We have options. You can always get the course later when you are ready. Timing is everything! You are wise to want to see what you are getting into. That is being strategic! Click here to join the 2-Day Mastermind without the course.
"Great presenter” “Dynamic” “Funny” “Knowledgeable”“Genuine” “Practical Skill Building” Sherry Blair, MSSW, MA, LCSW, BCPC. Sherry has served children, families, individuals, and organizations for over two decades. She is the CEO/Founder of the Sherry Blair Institute for Inspirational Change (SBI) and is a leader in Executive Behavioral Healthcare. She has also served many organizations as a trainer, coach, and consultant on various topics. Sherry is one of the first 300 people in the world trained in Positive Psychology under the tutelage of Dr. Martin Seligman, University of Penn. She also is basic, advanced and coach trained in Rational Emotive Behavioral Theory and was afforded the opportunity to train at the Albert Ellis Institute while Ellis was still alive. Sherry is an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Southern California Graduate School of Social Work and served as a Trainer Consultant for the New Jersey Child Welfare Training Partnership. She authored a number of books and creates products and programs that innovatively inspires change into the lives of the people she serves at home, school, work and play. It is her mission to “nurture the hearts of New Jersey” and beyond. Sherry has influenced thousands of people nationally and internationally.
With an almost 30-year career in delivering outstanding outcomes in organizations, Alastair is recognized as a leading international voice in how to create positive change. As a senior manager within children’s services his remit for troubleshooting underperforming fostering, adoption and children’s residential services has led to National (U.K) Government recognition for his ability to create transformative change in staff cultures while providing safe and caring environments for children. Alastair is the Managing Director of Nurtured Heart Approach UK which is responsible for overseeing the successful implementation of the Nurtured Heart Approach® across many childcare and educational services in the UK. With his specialization of working with children and young people who display challenging, aggressive and violent behavior, he has been able to utilize Nurtured Heart Approach to dramatically reduce the number of challenging and violent incidents which occur in the family home and workplace. The main focus of his work is creating environments which can be free from conflict, physical confrontation and restraint. Alastair is a passionate and engaging facilitator who offers clarity to a highly complex and emotive subject. Alastair lives in Scotland, UK with his wife Lindsey and three children Cameron, Finlay and Brodie.
- Navigating the Course & Prezi
- IMPACT Course Flyer
- Welcome & Introduction to IMPACT Performance & Productivity
- IMPACT COURSE MODULE COMPLETION TIMES
- Ask questions, make comments and interact with us and each other here;)
- Daily Doses of Positivity: Pearls of Wisdom Pillars of Strength
- FAQ Technical Support
- Module 1 of 6: Positive Psychology & The Science of Happiness at Work
- Performance Happiness Model
- Module 2 of 6: Why do organizations fail when trying to make a change?
- Module 3 of 6: Management and Leadership
- Leaders Who IMPACT Handout
- 8 Steps Visual
- Module 4 of 6: Create a Sense of Urgency
- Module 5 of 6: Complacency & Urgency
- Higher rate of urgency NO complacency
- Module 6 of 6: Sense of Urgency Action Plan
- Ask questions, make comments and interact with us and each other here;) Share one thing you learned.
- Module 1 of 3: Qualities & Outcomes Within a Coalition
- HOW TRUSTWORTHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
- Ways to IMPACT the Level of Urgency Handout
- Module 2 of 3: What Kind of People are in a Coalition?
- Module 3 of 3: Create Champion Groups
- Team Leader Champion Group Tips Handout
- Monthly Champion Group Meetings Handout
- Ask questions, make comments and interact with us and each other here;) Share ONE thing you learned.
- Module 1 of 3: Establish Clarity & Vision
- Socrates Change Handout
- Module 2 of 3: Values Based Effective Vision
- The Relationship of Vision, Strategies, Plans Handout
- Creating an Effective Vision Handout
- Module 3 of 3: Initiatives that IMPACT Positive Change
- Force Field Analysis Worksheet
- Let's hear from you: Questions, Comments, Interaction: Share ONE thing you learned.
- Module 1 of 3: Getting People Engaged
- Module 2 of 3: Communicating the Vision
- Module 3 of 3: Be and Lead the Change: Be the one others want to follow
- Key Elements in Effective Communication of Vision Handout
- Talk with us and each other!!! We want to hear from you! Share ONE thing you learned.
- Module 1 of 1: Enable Action by Removing Barriers
- Situational Leadership Handout
- Empowering Employees for Change
- Share ONE thing you learned. Ask questions. Interact.
- Module 1 of 3: Risky Business with NO Short-Term Wins
- The Influence of Celebrating Success on Organizational Transformation
- Module 2 of 3: Influence of Short Term Wins
- Module 3 of 3: Management & Leadership in Short-Term Wins
- Write a celebration of YOUR success here.
- Module 1 of 3: Resistance in Step 7
- Module 2 of 3: Consequences of Letting up
- Module 3 of 3: Leading Change is a Journey
- What resistance have you experienced? How did you overcome it? Did you lose momentum? What did you learn from letting up? What is the importance of understanding this is a process--a journey?
- Module 1 of 2: Culture is Powerful
- Module 2 of 2: Changing Culture is a Process
- Why is the concept of changing culture in STEP 8 NOT STEP 1?